• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loyal Permies will be the death of me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same tulip here, one bloke who doesn't believe in the virus (!?) doesn't use hand sanitiser, in other words doesn't give a flying ***** in a room full of equipment and 5 other people including a bloke who suffers from asthma. I'm giving them a week to get symptoms. Another one is over 70 and comes in to "scan documents"...There's also the "I'm always there" type who can't understand why people want to work from home if he comes in every day by ******** bus (lives alone of course).

Comment

New ClientCo has decreed all staff to work remotely. Monday's onboarding will be remote, very remote...

Comment

Working...
      X