• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

no words

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no words

YouTube

Maybe some words about the context of this post and the video would have been nice.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
      Why no words? Will be 100 times worse in London

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Show this to masterbait - he thinks it's a mild illness and what's all the fuss about?
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Show this to masterbait - he thinks it's a mild illness and what's all the fuss about?
          masterbait is clinically thick, so I wouldn't raise your expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
            Why? How about words like old? unwell? Those are actually the lucky ones, who got this early and have got first dibs on beds and ventilators.

Comment

"You either live and recover, or you die, something nobody expected"

ehhh...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                Why no words? Will be 100 times worse in London

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                I am afraid I have to agree... :| Italy has a better health system, people take care of what they eat. Weather keeps them vitalised. Here , I am not sure what to say but it is looking bleak. And keeping things open for such a long time...
                I do hope that I am very very wrong because it could be the start of a very unfortunate event.

Comment

They also kiss each other a lot and do a lot of hand shaking at church, where I suspect the majority of over 50s would still go regularly. Italy has been overwhelmed with this because of their culture.

And they don't call a once round the body with a can of Lynx Africa an Italian shower for nothing.

Comment

Personal hygiene is different from scrubbing your hands. And a virus transmitting through air and eyes. We've probably seen plenty of people here not wash their hands after going to the bathroom.

It is probably the same mentality, of "we are better", proud old boy, "we'll conquer the world" that the gov is encouraging and keeps numpties looking down on other nations when they are actually worst.
                    I do hope that I am very very wrong my friend and we are not 7 days away of Italy or even worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X