• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Radio 2 and others

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unixman View Post
    In the current depressing atmosphere I can thoroughly recommend Radio 2.

I have switched away from LBC/Talk Radio because their output was 100% virus. Virus discussion can't fill the hours, so much of it is just needless conjecture and pointless, repeated processing and second guessing. That way lies madness. Or at least exhaustion.

R2 is cheerful and pleasant while while giving good health advice and reporting the latest news. Even when the news is terrible, it somehow feels better if followed by music and a friendly voice. Morale and all that.

Twitter, as usual, just amplifies everything, good and bad, up to number 11.
    World radio / Listen to radio stations online

Radio UK: live internet radio stations in the United Kingdom
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      planet rock for me, every time
      +1
      Do what thou wilt

Comment

Working...
      X