• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Government to front 80% of wages up to £2500/month

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think there is much option really.

My only want is that a the end of this China is treated as a pariah state and shut off from whole areas of trade.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Super flying TNT kudos

Guess there’s no point on releasing the Russian interference report now that we’re fast turning into a Russian federal state.

Remember the good ole days in liberal EU they’ll say fondly in the years to come as the serfs are slaving away in Manchester proximus Gulag
      why don't you dig a hole in your beloved fatherland and pull it in behind you?, fecking Ersatz Eric!

bampot.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

My only want is that a the end of this China is treated as a pariah state and shut off from whole areas of trade.

Are you on meds again?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Are you on meds again?
          Oh that is coming, there is absolutely no question of that. The EU and US will be shutting them off.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            WTF? That is billions of pounds and who is going to regulate it. So the govt will keep paying 2.5k per month for zombie employees??
            Where is the money coming from?

Is it possible that in a few months time we'll see Greek style hair cuts on cash-rich businesses? Either that or the UK goes down the plughole.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Are you on meds again?
              is buckfast classed as a med?

it is labelled 'tonic' wine.

Comment

I think my predictive skills on this matter have been proven to be quite accurate...

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2684103

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Farage fan eh:

Coronavirus: Nigel Farage branded a 'repulsive racist' for blaming COVID-19 on China | indy100

Nigel Farage: The Virus is Yet Another Reason to Rethink the West's Relationship With China | Opinion

The UK could use Coronavirus to boost free trade, says Nigel Farage

However he did also say that it would prepare the UK for after Br***t in that the populace would then be used to bare shelves, unemployment, etc.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SeededLoaf View Post
                    Where is the money coming from?

Is it possible that in a few months time we'll see Greek style hair cuts on cash-rich businesses? Either that or the UK goes down the plughole.
                    Money is made up. Remember when the banks needed bailing out because they’d thrown all their money away, and magically a load of money the government made up out of nothing was there for them, and they gave themselves big bonuses with it? Same thing

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Money is made up. Remember when the banks needed bailing out because they’d thrown all their money away, and magically a load of money the government made up out of nothing was there for them, and they gave themselves big bonuses with it? Same thing
                      I'm pretty sure it grows on a tree, but only blue trees, not red ones
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X