• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its the weekend...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Sawing up some old crates, slowly clearing my garage so we can actually use it this winter. Sunday, probably go for a 4 hour walk with the family, while dodging the curfew police and avoiding accidentally wandering into France.

I've had to cut out all alcohol due to a health condition. It's strange being sober on a Friday night.
    Top tip: it's not really winter any more...

Comment

Drinking tonight. Working at home tomorrow. Drinking tomorrow night. Wander along the beach on Sunday and make sure Mothers' Day responsibilities are met.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
          Sodomise Colonel Mustard with the candlestick?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Top tip: it's not really winter any more...
            He's in Switzerland. Until global warming kicks in (if it ever does) he's always in winter...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Golf in the garage, glad I got my simulator working.

Walking the dogs, fifa 20 and as an introvert enjoying this time as much as possible.

Also, have some decent books to read, thanks to ladym.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Golf in the garage, glad I got my simulator working.
                Sounds good, tell us about this simulator
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Sounds good, tell us about this simulator
                  SkyTrak launch monitor.
                  SkyTrak Launch Monitor & Golf Simulator | Golf Swing Systems

Return net
                  Net Return Range Pro Package (Pro Net and Side Barriers) | Golf Swing Systems

Decent mat and off you go.

Had it setup since new year and love it.

Comment

Not going to rehearsals, show's been cancelled...

Not going volunteering with the National Trust, house has been closed

Not watching the rugby, there isn't any.

Not watching the Grand Prix highlights, there wasn't one

Not going to the quiz night, the pub's shut.

Not getting drunk, wine delivery hasn't happened.

Not going away in the motorhome for a change of scenery, it's away having minor surgery and the parts are coming from Italy...

Not visiting the daughter on Mother's Day, she's in an at risk category.

So a full and entertaining weekend is beckoning... not...

Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Mostly not goings in my life too now, but am going for a walk with loony lady friend soon. She won't let me go within 2m of her.

I suppose a plus side of this thing is that it's not happening at the start of winter, Can spend time in garden.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X