• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its the weekend...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the weekend...

So what is everyone up to this weekend...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I plan to be dead by Monday.

You?

Comment

Currently deciding whether to travel to Scotlandshire on Sunday with the OH as he returns home and we don't know when we will see each other again.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Currently deciding whether to travel to Scotlandshire on Sunday with the OH as he returns home and we don't know when we will see each other again.
        IF

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          IF

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          Thanks for the cheery outlook!!

Comment

got a gig in the pub.
            last dance with mary jane<we'll no doubt cover that one>

then in mourning for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Getting cabin fever

I was looking at a wall and a pot of paint earlier. Think I need more gin.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Going to be a quiet one for most people. Need to do some shopping as we have no beer and will spend the weekend just chilling out like my friends:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Getting cabin fever

I was looking at a wall and a pot of paint earlier. Think I need more gin.
                  One always needs more gin

Comment

Sawing up some old crates, slowly clearing my garage so we can actually use it this winter. Sunday, probably go for a 4 hour walk with the family, while dodging the curfew police and avoiding accidentally wandering into France.

I've had to cut out all alcohol due to a health condition. It's strange being sober on a Friday night.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X