• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coronavirus vs Natural Deaths

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    Jings SG ! How the devil are you ?

Well there are no atheists on a sinking ship - which reminds me of the one about The Glasgow Priest who dies and is taken to heaven - he is led to a modest Mansion by the Lord , then he notices that his neighbors mansion is - well massive and adorned with jewels, he realises that the neighbour was a former Glasgow taxi driver infamous for his vulgarity drunkeness and ito be frank all manner of sinful living whom the Priest himslf had often rebuked in no uncertain terms in the confessional box.

Indignantly the Priest asks The Lord why the sinful Taxi driver earned such a glorious Mansion when he had himself devoted his Life to the service if the Lord, had such a modest Mansion.

"My son - it is true what you have said - yet by this mans chaotic reckless and dangerous driving he brought many of his passengers Souls closer to my Love than you did , as they cried out " God save me ! " in the back of the cab,"

For it is wriitten... "He who calls on the Name of the Lord - will be saved, " Gospel Romans 10

My goodness Boys and Girls- is that the time ? Blimey !! Tme for a cup of tea I reckon.

"Alf's Gaurdian Angel always told him what to write and what to do next."
    As the great Henry Root wrote to the Archbishop of Canterbury, 'I'm not a religious man, but if I was in an accident, I would say my prayers'

Comment

Working...
    X