• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yep it's started...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep it's started...

People stealing toilet roll and handwash.

Coronavirus: Three arrested after police find stolen hand wash and toilet paper in van | UK News | Sky News
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

People will always look to steal what is perceived to be of value.

I say string 'em up! We haven't had a good public hanging for 150-odd years!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

you live near tyburn, too, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

It'll be a public hanging, but played behind closed doors...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Ah...dammit...

Comment

Hangman. Sounds like an interesting contract.

Can I be paid in toilet rolls? Is it IR35 friendly? Will I be guaranteed a minimum amunt of work?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Hangman. Sounds like an interesting contract.

Can I be paid in toilet rolls? Is it IR35 friendly? Will I be guaranteed a minimum amunt of work?
              There's bound to be quite a lot of SDC. If you were planning to hang people under your own initiative, it's probably best not to mention that at the interview...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I was thinking of baiting a toilet roll on the pavement and capturing some innocent wench to liven up the evening
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  I was thinking of baiting a toilet roll on the pavement and capturing some innocent wench to liven up the evening
                  If she's that desperate for a toilet roll, you might want to pass...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Pay-per-view, all proceeds to fund NHS bed rentals.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                    X