• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one of you is responsible for Sainsburys online?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Nick - you might struggle contacting them (mainly due to the issues with their site) but they are inviting you to try:
    https://twitter.com/sainsburys/statu...91415593222145
    Yeah, they’ve got an 0800 number up. Now I have to decide which I hate more, using the phone or catching some deadly virus… virus seems preferable TBH

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Yeah, they’ve got an 0800 number up. Now I have to decide which I hate more, using the phone or catching some deadly virus… virus seems preferable TBH
      Don't know if this is of any use -
      Morrisons Food Boxes

I've found Sainsburys completely uncontactable.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Don't know if this is of any use -
        Morrisons Food Boxes

I've found Sainsburys completely uncontactable.
        Ta, I’ll keep giving Sainsbury’s a try from time to time (might as well make use of the coronary artery bypass graft now I’ve got it!) but I ought to explore the various possible fallbacks too

Might use my one-a-day to pop to Iceland when I can see the car park isn’t busy.

Comment

Ta, I’ll keep giving Sainsbury’s a try from time to time (might as well make use of the coronary artery bypass graft now I’ve got it!) but I ought to explore the various possible fallbacks too

Might use my one-a-day to pop to Iceland when I can see the car park isn’t busy.
          Sent you a PM. Hope it helps.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Who did it? Own up!
            I did a contract with them in Holborn. But it was a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              My elderly neighbours were delighted to be offered a priority delivery slot, and logged in this morning to log their online order....

After an hour of diligently selecting their vegetables and meat the site flamed out when it came time to pay.

It bounces you up to Visa ok, but then gives a cookie error when Visa tries to complete the transaction by referring the browser back to their order complete page.

Sounds like a performance bottleneck on the order gateway....

Who did it? Own up!
              He who smelt it dealt it.

Comment

the number's a joke, either engaged or a two minute recording ending with 'we can't take your call', and hang up

Comment

Working...
                X