• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For the COVID dimwits on this forum - I'm sure you know who you are

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the COVID dimwits on this forum - I'm sure you know who you are

Cease your unintelligent brain farting and read this paper. Even though it's not peer reviewed, rightly or wrongly, it's the paper that most govt. policy is now based on.
    The govt having backtracked on its "herd immunity" theory a week or so ago.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imp...16-03-2020.pdf
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

We actually read it a week ago when it was first released.

Now as we all know what you actually spend you time doing on the computer () please go and wash your hands again before cleaning out Tasmin's pony as I told you to earlier...

Comment

Originally posted by madame SasGuru View Post
      We actually read it a week ago when it was first released.
      Yes but I know you're intelligent darling. I was referring to the dimwits.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

KUATB

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Well given the puerile witterings about CV19 going on here at the mo, plenty of people missed this.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Well given the puerile witterings about CV19 going on here at the mo, plenty of people missed this.
            Or ... we read it, and didn't just panic and look at the big numbers, but read the words that went with the numbers
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Or ... we read it, and didn't just panic and look at the big numbers, but read the words that went with the numbers
              No one with a brain on here takes you seriously any more.
              Remember, if you have a fluctuating fever and severe dry cough, under no circumstances use the 111 service
              Last edited by sasguru; 23 March 2020, 15:04.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Remember, if you have a fluctuating fever and severe dry cough, under no circumstances use the 111 service
                That's actually the correct advice. You shouldn't be calling 111 if you just have the cough and a light fever.

If you have severe (note: severe) shortness of breath and have difficulty breathing properly then call the 111 service. Except: you can call, but you'll either have your call dropped or will be on hold for hours upon hours, as I've experienced today. I was even hung up on by the system whilst on hold for two hours.

Perhaps idiots calling up with just basic symptoms but no shortness of breath shouldn't be calling after all. There's no need for them to do so.

Comment

The advice is to only call 111 if you can't cope, otherwise stay at home, self isolate, and stop wasting people's time.

Or maybe just flounce about and call them anyway as you're an attention seeker

My advice is, stop being a little princess and MTFU.

As for people taking me seriously ... I don't care. I don't know anyone on here and couldn't give two hoots whether anyone listens to me or not. It's my choice to post tulip, and it's everyone's choice whether they read this or not. It bothers me not either way
                  Last edited by Whorty; 23 March 2020, 15:48.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
                    That's actually the correct advice. You shouldn't be calling 111 if you just have the cough and a light fever.

If you have severe (note: severe) shortness of breath and have difficulty breathing properly then call the 111 service. Except: you can call, but you'll either have your call dropped or will be on hold for hours upon hours, as I've experienced today. I was even hung up on by the system whilst on hold for two hours.

Perhaps idiots calling up with just basic symptoms but no shortness of breath shouldn't be calling after all. There's no need for them to do so.
                    but, but, but, SAS is really clever and knows best .... he's allowed to call and waste scarce NHS resources, whilst complaining on here about the scarce NHS resources and the impact of this on fighting the virus

Comment

Working...
                    X