For the COVID dimwits on this forum - I'm sure you know who you are For the COVID dimwits on this forum - I'm sure you know who you are
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 28

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Default For the COVID dimwits on this forum - I'm sure you know who you are

Cease your unintelligent brain farting and read this paper. Even though it's not peer reviewed, rightly or wrongly, it's the paper that most govt. policy is now based on.
    The govt having backtracked on its "herd immunity" theory a week or so ago.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imp...16-03-2020.pdf
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Should post faster

madame SasGuru is good enough for Jehovah!

We actually read it a week ago when it was first released.

Now as we all know what you actually spend you time doing on the computer () please go and wash your hands again before cleaning out Tasmin's pony as I told you to earlier...

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by madame SasGuru View Post
    We actually read it a week ago when it was first released.
    Yes but I know you're intelligent darling. I was referring to the dimwits.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Well given the puerile witterings about CV19 going on here at the mo, plenty of people missed this.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Super poster

Whorty - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Well given the puerile witterings about CV19 going on here at the mo, plenty of people missed this.
    Or ... we read it, and didn't just panic and look at the big numbers, but read the words that went with the numbers
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Or ... we read it, and didn't just panic and look at the big numbers, but read the words that went with the numbers
    No one with a brain on here takes you seriously any more.
    Remember, if you have a fluctuating fever and severe dry cough, under no circumstances use the 111 service
    Last edited by sasguru; 23rd March 2020 at 15:04.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

More time posting than coding

rogerfederer has more data than eek

Remember, if you have a fluctuating fever and severe dry cough, under no circumstances use the 111 service
    That's actually the correct advice. You shouldn't be calling 111 if you just have the cough and a light fever.

If you have severe (note: severe) shortness of breath and have difficulty breathing properly then call the 111 service. Except: you can call, but you'll either have your call dropped or will be on hold for hours upon hours, as I've experienced today. I was even hung up on by the system whilst on hold for two hours.

Perhaps idiots calling up with just basic symptoms but no shortness of breath shouldn't be calling after all. There's no need for them to do so.

Super poster

Whorty - scorchio!

The advice is to only call 111 if you can't cope, otherwise stay at home, self isolate, and stop wasting people's time.

Or maybe just flounce about and call them anyway as you're an attention seeker

My advice is, stop being a little princess and MTFU.

As for people taking me seriously ... I don't care. I don't know anyone on here and couldn't give two hoots whether anyone listens to me or not. It's my choice to post tulip, and it's everyone's choice whether they read this or not. It bothers me not either way
    Last edited by Whorty; 23rd March 2020 at 15:48.

Super poster

Whorty - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by rogerfederer View Post
    That's actually the correct advice. You shouldn't be calling 111 if you just have the cough and a light fever.

If you have severe (note: severe) shortness of breath and have difficulty breathing properly then call the 111 service. Except: you can call, but you'll either have your call dropped or will be on hold for hours upon hours, as I've experienced today. I was even hung up on by the system whilst on hold for two hours.

Perhaps idiots calling up with just basic symptoms but no shortness of breath shouldn't be calling after all. There's no need for them to do so.
    but, but, but, SAS is really clever and knows best .... he's allowed to call and waste scarce NHS resources, whilst complaining on here about the scarce NHS resources and the impact of this on fighting the virus