• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Difficult decisions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
    Homo Brexitis.

Or anyone who voted for Boris.

That would sort things out within days.
    Or the terminally brain dead?

Do you seriously think Corbyn - or more accurately McClusky and friends - would be able to cope with where we are now.? Now go back into your shell and let the grown ups talk.

Oh, and BTW - Brexit has happened - or hadn'y you noticed...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      Or the terminally brain dead?

Do you seriously think Corbyn - or more accurately McClusky and friends - would be able to cope with where we are now.? Now go back into your shell and let the grown ups talk.

Oh, and BTW - Brexit has happened - or hadn'y you noticed...
      Easy target. Love him or hate him, Corbyn's policies would have ensured we're not so far behind in the first place.

No need to be so patronising in your comments just because you're being disagreed with.

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        Do you seriously think Corbyn - or more accurately McClusky and friends - would be able to cope with where we are now.?
        That's not really the point. The primates didn't know this was going to happen when they voted for Brexit/Boris. Jezza would never have got in anyway. Boris always lives in fairytale world where anodyne words are all you need. His inability to face the facts and concentrate for more than a few minutes has done tremendous damage. Tens of thousands of people will start dying in a few weeks time even though he is now being forced to face up to taking action. Neanderthals died out. Homo Brexitis will similarly disappear. Why not bite the bullet now and help them on their way?
        "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
          Sounds nice in theory, doesn't it. I think you don't have a clue what the actuality of the situation is now.

If you have a consistent frequent dry cough and shortness of breath you are directed to call NHS111. Your GP surgery can do nothing for you and will tell you as much when they phone. You are not permitted to just go to a hospital of your own volition.

Go look at twitter hashtags for NHS111: call waiting times are hours long. I've phoned on behalf of someone else who is older and was cut off after over an hour and a half on hold. To get on hold I had to redial many times, as pressing 9 resulted in being cut off. The person has trouble breathing and perhaps has fifty percent lung capacity.

In telling some friends who are doctors on our chat group they have indicated that the advice is to just call 111 unless it's a medical emergency. I can see the person is alive but it is blatantly obvious to anybody that people are going to develop viral pneumonia and will enter the hospital far too late due to inability to contact the service they are required to contact in the event of "urgent cases": NHS 111 and follow the keypad prompts for urgent Covid19 cases for shortness of breath.
          I'll take my chances with the virus rather than read another one of this roaster's posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
            That's not really the point. The primates didn't know this was going to happen when they voted for Brexit/Boris. Jezza would never have got in anyway. Boris always lives in fairytale world where anodyne words are all you need. His inability to face the facts and concentrate for more than a few minutes has done tremendous damage. Tens of thousands of people will start dying in a few weeks time even though he is now being forced to face up to taking action. Neanderthals died out. Homo Brexitis will similarly disappear. Why not bite the bullet now and help them on their way?
            ahh man you really should be banned and get some help for your mental issues.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Who should be denied treatment? Simply based on age?

Maybe they should save the ones that aren't over 20 stone, can solve a crossword puzzle or count up to 10 first?

At least that way we get something positive out of this?
              They just made a list of the 12.5 million to deny treatment to.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by elephantstone View Post
                Easy target. Love him or hate him, Corbyn's policies would have ensured we're not so far behind in the first place..
                Very much doubt it. He'd have wanted to hold peace talks with the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Very much doubt it. He'd have wanted to hold peace talks with the virus.

Good job we don't have him then. Now, about the serial adulterer with unknown number of children who is ruining the country, when are we having the ticker-tape parade for the great job he's doing, under the leadership of Cummings.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Good job we don't have him then. Now, about the serial adulterer with unknown number of children who is ruining the country, when are we having the ticker-tape parade for the great job he's doing, under the leadership of Cummings.
                    Seems to be doing an OK job to me. I prefer this Boris to the one who piffles about playing to the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      I'll take my chances with the virus rather than read another one of this roaster's posts.
                      Judging from your mental health issues (or is it just attitude) on here you presumably don't have many pals up here in Scotland.

I'm glad to see that others at least have a modicum of sense.

If you're really such a dotard you can't believe the obvious facts emerging about the lack of 111 capacity for those with difficulty breathing then go call 111 yourself and see how many times your call is rejected, the call hangs up when you press '9' to prove you have a DTMF phone or, if all that is a success, hold for hours on end.

You're a moron and well known for that on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X