• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which one of you is responsible for Zopa's website?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one of you is responsible for Zopa's website?

I'm trying to transfer money (out of it into a stock isa) and I can't access it
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Now surely isn't the time to be using a Mickey Mouse bank. Have you checked that they are FSCS members?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Is that P2P lending? I'm would hazard to guess there will be lots of defaults, systemic problem they can’t be immune....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Is that P2P lending? I'm would hazard to guess there will be lots of defaults, systemic problem they can’t be immune....
        I know which is why I sold the loans a fortnight ago - I'm now trying to access the money I got from selling those loans...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

Now surely isn't the time to be using a Mickey Mouse bank. Have you checked that they are FSCS members?
          Picturing scenes of a 'run' on Cater Allan - your faster payment is in the post!
          ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            I know which is why I sold the loans a fortnight ago - I'm now trying to access the money I got from selling those loans...
            Probably end up like Lendy/SavingStream and they will run out of money to distribute and go bust.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Good move, hopefully not too late. These lenders will surely be going tits up, pronto, and there's probably already an avalanche of requests like this.

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
                Picturing scenes of a 'run' on Cater Allan - your faster payment is in the post!
                That's a CA faster payment under normal conditions.

Comment

From Twatter

As a result of this weekend’s maintenance work, we’re currently having some technical issues. We’re working on these now, but you may experience some difficulties with the site. Please try again this afternoon when we hope to be back to normal. Sorry for any inconvenience.
                  Bob did his best considering the cough and the fever.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Bob did his best considering the cough and the fever.
                    You naughty Prawn, you...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X