• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got an Asda delivery yesterday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    wait till we start talking about stripping our AK47s!
    Have to admit....on the way home from the client site last Friday I stopped off at a local shooting supplies shop and bought a new 12 bore s-b-s

Good timing as gun shops and ranges have been declared non-essential.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Flour is hard to get too. Presumably bought mostly by people with no idea how to bake a loaf!
      That’s what I thought in Sainsbury’s last week. The baking supplies aisle was stripped bare except for baker’s chocolate and cream of tartar (though there were only a few tubs of that left), and there were no eggs. Meanwhile, the shelves of the cake section were full to overflowing. Why didn’t they just buy the cakes?!

Going to be a lot of people eating soggy flat sponge cakes as they snap at each other this week

Comment

Before all this started I bought a bread machine because I've been wanting one for a while. Once I saw how much flour I was going through I bought a few extra bags so I am the original hoarder. Sorry not sorry

Comment

Originally posted by David71 View Post
          Have to admit....on the way home from the client site last Friday I stopped off at a local shooting supplies shop and bought a new 12 bore s-b-s

How many boxes of cartridges did you get?

Just askin' for a friend.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            wait till we start talking about stripping our AK47s!
            Can you field strip it in the dark yet?

Just askin' for a friend, like.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Can you field strip it in the dark yet?

Just askin' for a friend, like.
              We're still taking about guns, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                We're still taking about guns, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by David71 View Post

Out of curiosity, what ARE the rules on buying/owning a g-u-n outside a range/club? I know you can buy an airgun easily but must show ID; I thought anything else required a lot more forms and explanations what you want it for?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
                    Before all this started I bought a bread machine because I've been wanting one for a while. Once I saw how much flour I was going through I bought a few extra bags so I am the original hoarder. Sorry not sorry
                    Jesus’s hairymouse

Sorry for your lose

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      How many boxes of cartridges did you get?

Just askin' for a friend.
                      Didn't need any; got about 250 buckshot and 150 solid slug in the cabinet already....along with 1500 .22rf rounds...

Comment

Working...
                      X