• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Likely to be axed tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it has been confirmed, the ax has fallen for all contractors at clientco, at least they honour the two weeks notice period

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Yes it has been confirmed, the ax has fallen for all contractors at clientco, at least they honour the two weeks notice period
      Ah that's crap, sorry to hear that.

Comment

That is a bummer.At least the weather is nice
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Likely to be axed tomorrow

Do you need to work the notice ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            Do you need to work the notice ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
            Yes and will do so just in case they take back on the contractors after this is all over + professionalism and all that stuff

Comment

Permies taking pay cuts so expecting similar today.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Just had confirmation (from themselves, not the useless agency) that ClientCo has axed all contractors in the team with Friday being the last day.

Comment

Which client is that? Name and shame. Or just the industry.

Comment

Damn.

This is looking bad.

Friends I know also losing contracts and losing jobs.

I hope things turn around soon. Best of luck guys.

Comment

Originally posted by abz2020 View Post
                      Which client is that? Name and shame. Or just the industry.
                      I usually name and shame agencies, but never end clients. Industry is retail

Comment

Working...
                      X