• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Charles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Didn't his thick-as-mince consort Camilla make a couple of ill-judged jokes about it recently

Duchess of Cornwall becomes second senior royal to joke about coronavirus | UK News | Sky News

"The duchess wore gloves during the engagement but Charles did not, and the couple shook hands with some of those they met."

Darwin Award candidate.

No doubt he has his own medical team and personal ventilator and ECMO machine to protect him from his stupidity though.
    You do know the rules for Darwin Award qualification, don't you? I would refrain from describing someone as 'thick-as-mince' and then demonstrating that same characteristic in your very next sentence. People will just think you're a knob.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      You do know the rules for Darwin Award qualification, don't you? I would refrain from describing someone as 'thick-as-mince' and then demonstrating that same characteristic in your very next sentence. People will just think you're a knob.
      come on, we KNOW he's a knob.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        I know you're thick as mince, but do try to understand the rules there's a good chap:

Darwin Awards: Rule 1: Reproduction

"The existence of offspring, though potentially deleterious to the gene pool, does not disqualify a nominee."

HTH you thickos, BIDI.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

I know you're thick as mince, but do try to understand the rules there's a good chap:

Darwin Awards: Rule 1: Reproduction

"The existence of offspring, though potentially deleterious to the gene pool, does not disqualify a nominee."

HTH you thickos, BIDI.
          Hey, THICKO - lemme break it down for you to save any further embarrassment...

To be a candidate, you have to have DIED, i.e. PAST-tense

You don't understand the words you are using,
          YOU CRETIN

HTH
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

YOU CRETIN

HTH
            Poor Bean. He got a poor educamashon. And therefore does not know the meaning of the word "candidate". Bean never was very good with words

Candidate: "a person or thing regarded as suitable for or likely to receive a particular fate, treatment, or position."

Now watch Bean dig. Dig, Bean, Dig!

Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

YOU CRETIN

HTH
              Spoilsport.

I find it more fun to watch him scrabble around the internet, wasting his time on links no one is going to read, that he thinks proves his point, to only then be corrected again. Giving him the answer is less fun.

Or maybe he just doesn't understand that 70 odd year old men can still reproduce. They probably shouldn't, but that's a whole different thread
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Spoilsport.

I find it more fun to watch him scrabble around the internet, wasting his time on links no one is going to read, that he thinks proves his point, to only then be corrected again. Giving him the answer is less fun.

Or maybe he just doesn't understand that 70 odd year old men can still reproduce. They probably shouldn't, but that's a whole different thread
                Oh Dear! Dig, Whorty, Dig!
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Oh Dear! Dig, Whorty, Dig!
                  You honestly think you've 'won' something on this thread?

Oh dear lord

You are a master cretin
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Spoilsport.

Fear not, he is undeterred anyway
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

You honestly think you've 'won' something on this thread?

Oh dear lord

You are a master cretin
                      And that, children, is why you should work hard and do your homework.
                      Otherwise you'll end up looking stupid like Bean.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X