• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Charles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Poor Bean. He got a poor educamashon. And therefore does not know the meaning of the word "candidate". Bean never was very good with words

Candidate: "a person or thing regarded as suitable for or likely to receive a particular fate, treatment, or position."

Now watch Bean dig. Dig, Bean, Dig!

No digging from me - you are ignorant of the phrase you used, despite clear instructions from me to google it - so once more for you, you complete master cretin;

Darwin Awards: Evolution In Action
    "The Darwin Awards salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who accidentally remove themselves from it in a spectacular manner!"

Note the words used and tense, you THICKO

Go-on, keep digging and proving your cretin credentials
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

And that, children, is why you should work hard and do your homework.
      Otherwise you'll end up looking stupid like Bean.
      To think, you believe you are rich, retired and smart

and here you are wasting your time on this forum, simply proving you are actually a master cretin

Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Oh Dear! Dig, Whorty, Dig!
        And yet you wasted time, looking for a quote, to try to prove your point. Fella, you're only wasting your own time .... no one else gives 2 hoots
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
        X