• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince Charles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince Charles

Prince Charles tests positive for coronavirus - BBC News

Every cloud...
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Straight to William (…counts monarchs on fingers…) V then?

Comment

All hail, Macbeth, that shalt be King hereafter...
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Wow this is really news: a virus that attacks Royalty as well as the plebs?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Perhaps a smidge too early...
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Did he not just flee London with Queenie last week? or 14 days ago?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Didn't his thick-as-mince consort Camilla make a couple of ill-judged jokes about it recently

Duchess of Cornwall becomes second senior royal to joke about coronavirus | UK News | Sky News

"The duchess wore gloves during the engagement but Charles did not, and the couple shook hands with some of those they met."

Darwin Award candidate.

No doubt he has his own medical team and personal ventilator and ECMO machine to protect him from his stupidity though.
                Last edited by sasguru; 25 March 2020, 11:24.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Depends what William chooses to be his regal name, which may be completely different

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                    Wow this is really news: a virus that attacks Royalty as well as the plebs?
                    The difference being that royalty gets to have treatment.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X