• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

From the balcony's of Italy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the balcony's of Italy

Wish I had this chap as my neighbour... looking forward to see what the Balcony's of Britain & the USA will produce in the weeks ahead.

Last edited by scooterscot; 25 March 2020, 13:47.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

meanwhile in Germany...

Oh gwd

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Thank God WTFH lives in the middle of nowhere. If he was playing from his balcony and I was a neighbour, I would have to jump off. If I survived, hopefully the police would quarantine me for 14 days.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Thank God WTFH lives in the middle of nowhere. If he was playing from his balcony and I was a neighbour, I would have to jump off. If I survived, hopefully the police would quarantine me for 14 days.
          Maybe they'll be kind and shoot you to put you out of your misery.

Just think how long you might have to lie there listening to him while you waited for help to arrive.

Comment

Homeschooling eh... The plural of balcony is balconies.

The german one sounds like someone being interrupted editing their Hitler rant parody. I wonder if Adolf has Coronavirus yet...
            Last edited by PhiltheGreek; 25 March 2020, 13:42. Reason: Yes he does

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Maybe they'll be kind and shoot you to put us out of your misery.

FTFY

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                X