• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3.5 mln home tests

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    So, we are saying that if you test for it, and you've had it, it's ok because they think if you get it a second time you cant transmit it ?
    No. We're saying that if you've had it, you don't get it a second time because you've developed immunity.

Everything else you posted is paranoia.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      No. We're saying that if you've had it, you don't get it a second time because you've developed immunity.

Everything else you posted is paranoia.
      re: the paranoia bit, good lets hope so.

Though the staff with PTSD bit probably isnt paranoia, I stand by that, the psychological assault these people will have to endure, without the right equipment , funding and a leader that keeps calling us "world class" when its been cut and struggled for 10 years.

I got the "if you've had it" bit from the article, but on reading it again I was either tripping or it's been edited (I'm going with edited, im sure it said the people who have been reported to have had it twice are not contagious).

Comment

Working...
      X