• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sky Q?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky Q?

Anyone got sky Q?

If so, have a favour to ask ...

Countdown mystery - yesterday's (Tuesday 24 March) episode was dropped at short notice. Last time that happened, it turned out there was a legal problem with one of the contestants. But a couple of people have said it was available yesterday on All 4 section of Sky Q's Catch Up service - wondered if that was the case - would be good to put a name to the contestant (the guy/girl who lost) and get a score for the game! Not on the normal catchup service - appears to be/have been Sky Q only.
    Last edited by mudskipper; 25 March 2020, 16:01.

The episode isn't available on the C4 website. The last viewable one is from Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      The episode isn't available on the C4 website. The last viewable one is from Monday.
      Yep - it is reported to have been available on sky Q only, although possibly either now removed of fake news!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Yep - it is reported to have been available on sky Q only, although possibly either now removed of fake news!
        My parents have Sky Q, I'll give them a call and ask. Although explaining to my mum how to find the catch up thingy may be a bit challenging.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          My parents have Sky Q, I'll give them a call and ask. Although explaining to my mum how to find the catch up thingy may be a bit challenging.
          Ah don't worry - now reported to have been removed.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Ah don't worry - now reported to have been removed.
            Ah boo.

But, being mean, it'll keep my mum occupied for a while trying to find it

Comment

Did it involve some dodgy octochamp who likes McDs?

Comment

[emoji106]

Downloading for you...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I'm more of a Pointless fan myself. mainly because I simply cant spell!
                  I'm good at the numbers rounds mind, but there are not enough of those.

Hello Muddy!
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                    I'm more of a Pointless fan myself. mainly because I simply cant spell!
                    I'm good at the numbers rounds mind, but there are not enough of those.

Hello Muddy!
                    Hey Pogle

How are things?

Comment

Working...
                    X