• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coronavirus positives

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two leaflets just popped through the letterbox. One from a well known pizza delivery chain, the other inviting me to take out a funeral plan with £100 discount. Coincidence?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

WFH.
      Blo*job every 3 hours.

Comment

On a serious note.
        In my field many client will realize that WFH can be as effective as working in the office. So hopefully many new project opportunities in the future without the need to travel.
        Aligns nicely with IR35 2021 fiasco.

Comment

Johnson now positive

Is he in the vulnarable section?

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/sta...96858095411200

Comment

Originally posted by abz2020 View Post
            On a serious note.
            In my field many client will realize that WFH can be as effective as working in the office. So hopefully many new project opportunities in the future without the need to travel.
            Aligns nicely with IR35 2021 fiasco.
            It'll certainly make Inside IR35 gigs more palatable for those that wouldn't be able to take them on due to travel and accommodation costs. You'll probably still have the first week in the office for meet and greets, etc, then get working from home. Most would happily swap an extra hour's work at home each day for the ability to do so.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Birmingham without the residents

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Apparently there will be fewer episodes of the ******* Archers - none would work for me, but it's a start.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
                  Birmingham without the residents

Err... was that a completely essential journey to have made? Guards, GUARDS!

Comment

Working...
                  X