• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rishi to pay the self employed 80% of earnings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Absolutely. Especially tailored for them. In fact, you'll get a generous bonus!

Just fill in the special form with your banking details ...
    Hopefully those billing 8-9 days a week will retain even more?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      You weren't. You were supposed to realise its old news and we are all over it. Once you've got that right you have a quick browse of the professional forums and pick anyone of the multitudes of threads on it.
      Are you feeling alright? That is very reserved for you.

I hope you are not going down with something. I think I will go and wash my hands now just in case....

Comment

Okie found some other posts about this in the meantime, thanks everyone

Comment

Sounds predictably crap:

Self-employed workers will need to wait until end of MAY to get emergency coronavirus cash – The Sun

Comment

Time to get family members on the books for important admin, website development and marketing roles?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Time to get family members on the books for important admin, website development and marketing roles?
              PC is creating a new benefits optimisation team, which is being led by his wife's second cousin (from a cell in HMP Swansea).

Comment

Ipse proposal here

IPSE proposal: a fund for the self-employed facing Coronavirus | IPSE

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Note to newbies, post this kind of thing in General after 21.00 expect to be flamed.

(Regulars trolling in Prof. after this time already expect to be banned, obvs).
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Note to newbies, post this kind of thing in General after 21.00 expect to be flamed.

(Regulars trolling in Prof. after this time already expect to be banned, obvs).
                    Sorry. Regarding trolling in professional, I will stop at 21:00. At what time can I start please?

And no more infraction points please - I am already at big unsigned int so any more might crash CUK....

Comment

Working...
                    X