• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rishi to pay the self employed 80% of earnings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rishi to pay the self employed 80% of earnings

Hey guys and apologies if this was already shared elsewhere in the forums...

UK government set to pay self-employed workers 80% of earnings | World news | The Guardian

Does that include limited company contractors?

Obviously its not certain until tomorrow's announcement - but what do you think?

Thank you
    Lilibet

Err..

Oh it's in general.

Comment

I think you are so far behind it's not true. But thanks for the fresh meat in General.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I was earning £100 a night as a gladiator. I was wondering how I could afford to carry on paying my butler. Thank God for this help.

Can I still receive the money offshore? One hates to pay tax....

Comment

I'm sorry - where was I meant to post this?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            I think you are so far behind it's not true. But thanks for the fresh meat in General.
            I was getting worried we were all going to have to go vegetarian. Luckily the cretinous one is back - he is plant-like. Well his intellect is...

Comment

Originally posted by Lilibet View Post
              Hey guys and apologies if this was already shared elsewhere in the forums...

UK government set to pay self-employed workers 80% of earnings | World news | The Guardian

Does that include limited company contractors?

Obviously its not certain until tomorrow's announcement - but what do you think?

Thank you
              Lilibet
              Does the 80% also apply to Dutch Antilles enhanced remuneration structures?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Does the 80% also apply to Dutch Antilles enhanced remuneration structures?
                Absolutely. Especially tailored for them. In fact, you'll get a generous bonus!

Just fill in the special form with your banking details ...

Comment

You weren't. You were supposed to realise its old news and we are all over it. Once you've got that right you have a quick browse of the professional forums and pick anyone of the multitudes of threads on it.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Quite a few threads on this already - for instance....

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...50k-right.html

Comment

Working...
                    X