• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday WTFH!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday. Put the hammer down for a moment and enjoy a glass of something. If it's not water, you're doing better than some.

(Brillo, you're a brown-nosing creep, just so you know...)
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Are you going anywhere special tonight? You have the choice between the living room and the lounge....
      I’ll be going to the beer fridge a few times, and probably sitting in the garden.

The lockdown means I can’t even shoot any cyclists.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Or the bedroom if he's very lucky...

Thanks for the offer, mucky lady, but I’ll stick with my wife.

Comment

The Wife (tm) has baked a Bacardi Rum Cake.

Or maybe she drank a bottle of rum while making a cake, I’ve not worked it out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I'm sure she's just as happy about that as I am

Comment

Or maybe she drank a bottle of rum while making a cake, I’ve not worked it out yet.
              You mean Head of Domestic Operations...

I've just been promoted to Head of Washing Up. Thankfully we have a dishwasher, but when we run out of Fairy tablets I'm properly fooked.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I’ll be going to the beer fridge a few times, and probably sitting in the garden.

The lockdown means I can’t even shoot any cyclists.
                You are allowed out once a day. I think you're only allowed to shoot cyclists if there are more than two of them. I don't think you can shoot all of them though, but as long as you cull them down to two remaining, that's OK. I'm pretty sure that's what Boris said...

Comment

If she is more amenable than usual and you survived lighting candles then its probably the latter.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What happened to the mod tradition of unbanning a poster on their birthday?

Comment

Will you serenade her first?

Comment

Working...
                      X