• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ooh, ooh, ooh... WTH; I'm WFT...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, ooh, ooh... WTH; I'm WFT...

Let's crack open a beer!

Huzzar!
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Did that an hour ago. Management is upstairs on a 2hr conf call, and I'm supposed to be cleaning the kitchen. If she catches me I'll tell her we've run out of Flash and I had to use beer. (As if I'd ever do that!)
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

You can have more if you live in Czech Republic:

Some coronavirus news from the land that gave you lager.

An appeal has been launched in the Czech Republic to "save" the equivalent of 1,305,552 pints of craft beer that will go off "within weeks" if it is not drunk.

The beer is languishing undrunk in barrels in 32 craft breweries across the country. All pubs and restaurants are closed to the public (they can serve through hatches) but customers can buy direct from breweries.

Pale lager as we know it was invented in the Czech city of Pilsen in 1842. The Czech Republic has the highest per capita beer consumption in the world.

If you’re in the Czech Republic and think you can help, see: ZachraňPivo.cz: pomoz zachranit hektolitry piva

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
        You can have more if you live in Czech Republic:

Some coronavirus news from the land that gave you lager.

An appeal has been launched in the Czech Republic to "save" the equivalent of 1,305,552 pints of craft beer that will go off "within weeks" if it is not drunk.

The beer is languishing undrunk in barrels in 32 craft breweries across the country. All pubs and restaurants are closed to the public (they can serve through hatches) but customers can buy direct from breweries.

Pale lager as we know it was invented in the Czech city of Pilsen in 1842. The Czech Republic has the highest per capita beer consumption in the world.

If you’re in the Czech Republic and think you can help, see: ZachraňPivo.cz: pomoz zachranit hektolitry piva

qh
        My brother's best mate lives in Czech. I'm sure he'd be willing to help out

Comment

1,305,552 pints?

I'll do my best, but I'm not promising anything. I'm not sure we have enough paracetamol to deal with that particular hangover, but we'll deal with that problem if and when it happens. Just checked the flush button, and it works, so I'm game...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
          X