• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now You Can Get Arrested!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
    Police road checkpoints are coming..

They're already set up in Cornwall and Devon, and North Yorkshire will be next... It said so in The Sun today, so it must be true.

I guess many people drive around pointlessly in those parts..
    That's due to the idiots who decided to take long drives before going on a walk in a beauty spot.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Oh no, is it like in Russia now?
      It was worse in Russia (Soviet Union). Russians were left in the cold, just like staff/suppliers of Wetherspoon would have been without Sunak's helicopter money.
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        It's about time all those people who mix up there, their and they're are locked up.
        Or less and fewer.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Or less and fewer.
          The less people disobey the rules, the fewer police we'll require
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            The police can now arrest you if you don't obey the rules....
            Stay the fook in and it's not a problem is it.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Coughs directed at emergency workers will be classed as assault and could result in two years in jail, CPS says | London Evening Standard

Comment

Why? Are you planning on running away, again?
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Time to start arresting them, charging them, prosecuting them and putting some of their photos in the press. The latter will stop them doing it.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It always has been. When I was but a lowly striking miner in 1984 it was very clear that we are just one step from martial law. If they can "detain" you and your family for 6 hours whilst on the way to a family funeral just over the border in Nottinghamshire they can do pretty much anything they like.

Kinda why not many people who were from mining villages have any respect for them now.

Comment

Coronavirus: Peak District drone police criticised for 'lockdown shaming' - BBC News

About time all law breakers were shot on sight.

Comment

Working...
                      X