• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Self Employed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post

Applying for UC will be entertaining when people realise just how much IDS ****ed every claimant , in order to punish the minority of fraudsters. But i digress.
    Oh I have first hand experience of this. 8 weeks after having my bowel removed I had to attend some farcical "Fit to work" interview where they decided I was fit for work. Even though I was crapping out what I ate after a couple of hours.
    My latest experience over depression? UC should be called **** off and commit suicide and stop bothering us. Nothing in the system for sickness of mental health, it's all about getting you off the dole figures.

Yes IDS did a good job. I only hope he has to claim it one day.

Comment

Working...
    X