• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

60% LTV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So they are pricing in the expectation of a 40% price drop. <rubs hands together>

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Forgot to mention, stabling for 3 horses.
      2 bedrooms, stables for 3 horses - a house definitely built by someone horsey..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        2 bedrooms, stables for 3 horses - a house definitely built by someone horsey..
        That's why Mum and Dad bought the place. Stables could be converted into a workshop...
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          anyone want to buy a cottage with 6 acres on the middle of Anglesey?
          How much would something like that go for?

Down here in the SW, a 2-bed cottage with 6 acres* would probably fetch around £450k.

*not on the coast (for a coastal property like that you're probably talking at least £600k+)
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

I'm hoping to buy my Nan's flat down on the Sussex coast. Just waiting to see how stable my new gig is going to be before I sign up for the mortgage.

Comment

What direction does the ground slope? (N/S/E/W)
              What is the underlying bedrock?
              What is the soil like?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

What language do the aboriginal natives speak?
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Ahh, so this is where all the TPD peeps hide out

Hello
                  Married

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                    How much would something like that go for?

Down here in the SW, a 2-bed cottage with 6 acres* would probably fetch around £450k.

*not on the coast (for a coastal property like that you're probably talking at least £600k+)
                    I know Mum & Dad paid £245k for it 15 years ago. I've not decided what to do with it just yet. Might keep it for a year in case I need to self isolate. CM won't move there.

Soil? Good. <-- If that's a term.

Bedrock? The property is built on Anglesey, it's a continent of its own!
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      What language do the aboriginal natives speak?
                      Racist! Ban him! The Welsh are wonderful. Just don't tell any of them I said that, I like to pretend I hate them....

Comment

Working...
                      X