• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

60% LTV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    What's the broadband like?
    Broadband? They're twenty years away from getting electricity. Communication is via pigeon. Sounds a bit like paradise right now...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      What language do the aboriginal natives speak?
      Welsh with a Scouse accent whenever an Englishman is around.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

It's less frowned upon to shag your cousin rather than an English girl out that way. Quite an eccentric bunch but certainly showed a lot of flesh on Bebo back in the day.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          I'm back to owning 2 properties, anyone want to buy a cottage with 6 acres on the middle of Anglesey?
          I am interested, I can sell my one-car garage in Holland Park and still have change left over.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            I am interested, I can sell my one-car garage in Holland Park and still have change left over.

I'm selling my shed, I'll only be a tenner short...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I know Mum & Dad paid £245k for it 15 years ago. I've not decided what to do with it just yet. Might keep it for a year in case I need to self isolate. CM won't move there.

Soil? Good. <-- If that's a term.

Bedrock? The property is built on Anglesey, it's a continent of its own!
              Nice place Anglesey. Used to go there on holiday a lot as a kid.

I recall you mentioning your Mum was ill. Sorry for your loss.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Halifax? I thought they went bust.

This time next year Rodder's.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Forgot to mention, stabling for 3 horses.
                  Which is what the rest of us would call a '3 car garage'...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Forgot to mention, stabling for 3 horses.
                    Which is what the rest of us would call a '3 car garage'...

Comment

Serious question - our mortgage fixed rate ends in June. I was leaning towards a 3 year fix again but our broker recommended a 5 or 2 year fix as he said the rates were more competitive.

He’s found me a 5 year fix of 1.44% at 60% LTV - can obviously get better rates on a 2 year fix but it seems like a 5 year deal would be a sensible option right now, am I right?

Comment

Working...
                      X