• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    he makes more money doing that than he did working for NLyUK!
    NLyUK paid?

Comment

Had flights booked to belgamo (yes Europe’s virus’s centre for tonight) - not even checked if they are cancelled. Will be sampling some gin from 3pm

Ohhh hang on - that’s now

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        you can tell her that!
        D'you mind if I pass on that one...My tin hat seems to be missing...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          NLyUK paid?
          She never paid me.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I was going to do some pruning but there is going to be frost so I won't.

I will do some cleaning and basic DIY.

And sample the gin and vodka I have on my house.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
              Had flights booked to belgamo (yes Europe’s virus’s centre for tonight) - not even checked if they are cancelled. Will be sampling some gin from 3pm

Ohhh hang on - that’s now

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

One of the main factors for the high rate of infections was a recent soccer match between Bergarmo and Valencia - Valencia had a high infection rate due to holding its Las Fallas festival in mid February,

In Engliand I would venture that the West Midlands and Wolverhmapton will be hit hard due to the recent Barcelona v Wolverhamton match at the end of Feb - many Wolves fans travelled to Barcelona. Ditto I suspecct for Liverpool given they hosted a team from Madrid.

Here in Scotland I was livid at the prospect of a recent Old Firm game ie Rangers v Celtic which - thank God was cancelled with a days notice by the Scottiah government.
              Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 27 March 2020, 16:04.

Comment

I will be relaxing, walking the dogs, golf in the garage, half life on the vr and spending time with the misses. I'm going to avoid doing any little jobs around the house.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                  One of the main factors for the high rate of infections was a recent soccer match between Bergarmo and Valencia - Valencia had a high infection rate due to holding its Las Fallas festival in mid February,

In Engliand I would venture that the West Midlands and Wolverhmapton will be hit hard due to the recent Barcelona v Wolverhamton match at the end of Feb - many Wolves fans travelled to Barcelona. Ditto I suspecct for Liverpool given they hosted a team from Madrid.

Here in Scotland I was livid at the prospect of a recent Old Firm game ie Rangers v Celtic which - thank God was cancelled with a days notice by the Scottiah government.
                  Your spellchecker is deffo broken Alf.

Meanwhile, football is returning to our screens. ITV are apparently screening the whole of Euro96. Every match. You might want to look out for the England-Scotland game.

Comment

Back to Brussels, if I can
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Back to Brussels, if I can
                      If we pray really hard, will they let you in? Let's hope so...

Comment

Working...
                      X