• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ tomorrow at my son's garden. That's about it.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      TFA.

Appointment with the Funeral Director tomorrow. Probably tidy up Mum's house a bit while I'm on the island.
      Sorry to hear that.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Braai this evening (inch thick from ONLINE SHOP | Hot Rock Butchery LTD | Bisley )
        Simple Portuguese Red Falua Nazare North Canyon 2016 | Wine Info

Saturday
        Work on DirtBike #1 - refit Mousse and Tyre after rear wheel has been trued up
        Braai in the evening - Poor chickens are having a rough time in my Splendid Isolation

Sunday
        Work on DirtBike #2 - Change brake and clutch fluid
        Braai in the afternoon - Not decided which animal will be sacrificed yet.
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
          Well given its far too wet and cold in Glagow today to go busking :-) Ive decided to update my Youtube Busking Channel "Rotten Busker" with some recordings Living Room later today -

Also contemplating renaming my Channel to "Virtual Busker" and performing requests - all proceeds to British Red Cross - or the charity of your choice. Something like that,

Right then- any requests ?

PS Boys and Girls - take good care of yourselves you cant be too careful these days

Alfs Amazing Busker Channel
          got a subwoofer in that litter bin??

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            TFA.

Appointment with the Funeral Director tomorrow. Probably tidy up Mum's house a bit while I'm on the island.
            Sorry to hear that.

Comment

I'm trying to stick to a daily target of 50 minutes on the spin bike, 60 minutes playing the piano and no more than 90 minutes w4nking in the shed.

Making meatball pizzas tonight. Might just be gaming and watching some films past that.

Comment

TFA

Alcohol and take away this evening.

Raspberry Pi project with YG1 tomorrow and some fresh air.

UAT on Sunday from home.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  TFA

Alcohol and take away this evening.

Raspberry Pi project with YG1 tomorrow and some fresh air.

UAT on Sunday from home.
                  I have three running:
                  Balena Cloud - Bluetooth Container to make old wired speakers Bluetooth
                  MotionEyeOS - motion detecting Infrared security Camera
                  PiHole - DNS based AdBlocker
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Ta for asking.

Doing the usual caring for Himself. I've made bread, hot cross buns and American style pancakes this week.
                    I may attempt to make bagels this weekend.
                    Pogle Jr has requested homemade pizza, so I’ll be making the dough for that.
                    Family films and white wine will probably account for a reasonable chunk of time too .

I have a delivery slot on Saturday, so I expect to be disappointed that half the stuff is unavailable!
                    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                      I have three running:
                      Balena Cloud - Bluetooth Container to make old wired speakers Bluetooth
                      MotionEyeOS - motion detecting Infrared security Camera
                      PiHole - DNS based AdBlocker
                      YG1 wants to talk to her mates on WhatsApp , Skype etc. But refuses to have a phone. So we're rigging up a steampunkesque Raspberry Pi Comms centre.

Comment

Working...
                      X