• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other half of the shed roof to do. No detours to Yorkshire to pick up offspring so we should complete.

First part of operation Felicity Kendall underway. We have lettuce & Peas on the go with Potatoes & asparagus+Rhubarb (yes I know its 2 years to sprout)

No chickens yet, will get those later.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Other half of the shed roof to do. No detours to Yorkshire to pick up offspring so we should complete.

First part of operation Felicity Kendall underway. We have lettuce & Peas on the go with Potatoes & asparagus+Rhubarb (yes I know its 2 years to sprout)

No chickens yet, will get those later.
      By the time they've grown, you might be able to buy them in shops. (It's a novel idea, I know).
      And if the chickens don't lay enough, show 'em the gravy...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        By the time they've grown, you might be able to buy them in shops. (It's a novel idea, I know).
        And if the chickens don't lay enough, show 'em the gravy...

Always been planned that we would have a kitchen garden its just Mrs V insisted I fix the house up first.

The little kids are all planting seeds and rocket/Lettuce take days. Anything that convinces them to eat greens is a bonus.

They had egg & home grown cress sandwiches this week.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Always been planned that we would have a kitchen garden its just Mrs V insisted I fix the house up first.

The little kids are all planting seeds and rocket/Lettuce take days. Anything that convinces them to eat greens is a bonus.

They had egg & home grown cress sandwiches this week.
          Just think, if only you'd ignored her, you might have some food by now...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            got a subwoofer in that litter bin??
            Aye BR14

If only - not a subwoofer - kitwise its a KORG KROSS2 synth which really is an impressive box of sonic tricks - amplification wise there is a Roland Street X CUBE which output 50 watts rms running with 8 recharg AA batteries. Those engineers at Roalnd desreve a speical mention.

Well - it keeps me off the streets. Oh in case you are wondering the locaiton is the legendary East Kilbride shopping centre (the wee bit opposite thebus station),

"Alf's Guardian Angel always told him what to play and what to do next. "

Comment

Go for walks, work me way down garden, tidying up. Lots of DIY things to do in house but without being able to go shopping for paint etc not much more I can do.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                Aye BR14

If only - not a subwoofer - kitwise its a KORG KROSS2 synth which really is an impressive box of sonic tricks - amplification wise there is a Roland Street X CUBE which output 50 watts rms running with 8 recharg AA batteries. Those engineers at Roalnd desreve a speical mention.

Well - it keeps me off the streets. Oh in case you are wondering the locaiton is the legendary East Kilbride shopping centre (the wee bit opposite thebus station),

i've got a roland cube for my Edrums (yamaha dtXtreme).
                great kit.
                oh, and i know EK OK ;-)
                i'm frae burnbank.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Just think, if only you'd ignored her, you might have some food by now...

you can tell her that!

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post

You sure about that?
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      You sure about that?
                      he makes more money doing that than he did working for NLyUK!

Comment

Working...
                      X