• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

Well the weekend is here. Anyone doing anything exciting?

Come to think of it, no.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Come to think of it, no.
      I thought you might be baking brownies....

Comment

I might do a bit of a cook up and see if I live to tell the tale.

The flat could do with a spring clean.

There's always Open Uni stuff to work on.

I'll most likely end up sleeping in, eating crap and watching rubbish on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

No harm in cooking. As long as you don't eat it...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

That's what we used to call a normal weekend. Please try and be a bit more imaginative...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

TFA...

Virtual pub meeting tonight
              Two virtual concerts tomorrow, one with Les Wampas and one with Ski King
              Fix the office door on Sunday and test USB 3 PCI-e cards
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Virtual Busker

Well given its far too wet and cold in Glagow today to go busking :-) Ive decided to update my Youtube Busking Channel "Rotten Busker" with some recordings Living Room later today -

Also contemplating renaming my Channel to "Virtual Busker" and performing requests - all proceeds to British Red Cross - or the charity of your choice. Something like that,

Right then- any requests ?

PS Boys and Girls - take good care of yourselves you cant be too careful these days

Alfs Amazing Busker Channel

Comment

TFA.

Virtual Pub Meet tonight.

I'm going to continue working in the garden and green house. In the 5 years we have lived here a Gardener has kept on top of things (We will continue to employer her), but the veggie patch and green house has been left alone. So that is the project for the weekends with the kids.

I'm hoping I can get out on my road bike as the next few days as well.

Food delivery tomorrow with a variety of flour types so hopefully can start making our own Pasta, Cakes, Pizza and Bread!

Operation The Good Life is in it's early stages.
                  Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

TFA.

Appointment with the Funeral Director tomorrow. Probably tidy up Mum's house a bit while I'm on the island.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X