• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has coronavirus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I believe he has already added to the gene pool, - no idea how many times though!
    Oh no not again!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Please please please let Trump get it!!!

???

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Was only a matter of time...
        I will light a candle for Bojo...
        a Roman Candle and stick it up his arse

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Live scenes as Boris goes into self-isolation:

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

UK PM Johnson: Coronavirus will not stop me shaking hands

From 24 days ago - beggars belief.

Idiot in chief voted in by the people, for the people.

LONDON (Reuters) - British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Tuesday that coronavirus would not stop him greeting people with a handshake, adding that he had shaken the hands of everyone at a hospital where infected patients were being treated.

Johnson was speaking at the announcement of Britain’s plan to deal with the expected spread of the virus, which included a warning that as many as one in five employees could be off work at the peak of the outbreak.

The global death toll from the virus is over 3,000, prompting a range of official, and sometimes contradictory, advice on how to prevent its spread.

France recommended last week that people do not shake hands to prevent the spread of the virus, while Switzerland has said its residents should consider dropping the everyday greeting of kissing each other on the cheek.

Johnson however, exhibited no such caution.

“I’m shaking hands,” Johnson said when asked how he planned to handle visiting dignitaries.

“I was at a hospital the other night where I think a few there were actually coronavirus patients and I shook hands with everybody, you’ll be pleased to know, and I continue to shake hands.

He said people were free to make up their own minds, but referred to the scientific advice he had received: “Our judgment is washing your hands is the crucial thing.”

UK PM Johnson: Coronavirus will not stop me shaking hands - Reuters
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Poor Boris. Nowt trivial I hope.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Darwin Award Candidate, don't you think, Bean and Whorty?
                You keep chewing that bone if it keeps you happy. When you've finished with it, you can bury it in the hole you've dug
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  You keep chewing that bone if it keeps you happy. When you've finished with it, you can bury it in the hole Bean and I have dug
                  FTFY
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Here is the question:
                    If I develop mild symptoms who should I call to get tested for COVID19?
                    Because a friend had them - cough, short of breath and GP told him they dont test unless you are very unwell.
                    BoJo has mild ones and is well but got tested.

Comment

If a UK Government public relations department often post misleading information, there is no reason to believe this 'news' is true.

From a PR perspective, it is ideal to show a leader has the virus, has recovered and then shows a strength and encourages unity.

Due to past UK Government misinformation campaigns I don't know what to believe. Once bitten, twice shy.

It's their own fault. I suggest people remain skeptical. A friend in the US has just passed away from Coronavirus complications in New York city. The rest of the team are now unwell and another is in hospital. My gut feeling is that they are experiencing the more severe version of this virus The team deaths so far have had no known underlying conditions - that is not to say they weren't unknowingly with a condition, but given the age and fitness levels I admit to being scared for the rest of the team.

Equality is equality, we are all human. Boris is worth no more than you or I. Keep safe and enjoy the good things in life. Best wishes to you all.

Comment

Working...
                      X