• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has coronavirus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Sturgeon will be pure fummin she never got it first.
    She was urging people to isolate and wash hands regularly while Boris was telling us he was still visiting patients with Covid-19 and shaking hands with everyone in the hospital.

Comment

I'm really not believing they have it.. I'm also not accepting that I think this way, it's crackerjack.

But, it would just be ideal wouldn't it? They've made a few mistakes, got destroyed on QT , they are continuing to think we can have our cake and eat it, in regards to the economy and public health.

London already fears that Nightingale will effectively be a death camp, staffed by young doctors and retired NHS staff with no specific training , tulip PPE and , in the case of the retired are themselves are in the risk group.

Add to that, the ventilator manufacturer talking to BBC news on the radio on Friday saying that no orders have been made from him, why are they going to Dyson to invent something new, rather than help ramp up the production we already have at existing manufacturers, etc. (Penlon have been particularly outspoken on this).

It's pretty much given that we are only testing people on admission to hospital, and that 20% need hospitalisation. If this is accurate, our mortality rate is 1.28% , which isnt so bad .

It's easy for us to be critical of Trump's economy first strategy from over the pond, but I've always had a horrible suspicion since Trump effectively endorsed Boris for PM , that Boris is using the same play book, just a bit more tactfully.

If we are stil allowing flights in from NY to London now, with no testing, quarantine or anything combined with non-key workers being pressured to work and a rhetoric that 'we are starting to ramp up prodcution of PPE and ventilators' NOW ; we are not being looked after and the cracks will show.

We quarantine animals for rabies more strongly than we are people from the epicentre of the US outbreak.

Basically, if none of these people need hospitalisation, I'm calling BS. Please convince me otherwise as I feel like I'm going crackers!!
      Last edited by Scoobos; 29 March 2020, 14:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
        I'm really not believing they have it.. I'm also not accepting that I think this way, it's crackerjack.

But, it would just be ideal wouldn't it? They've made a few mistakes, got destroyed on QT , they are continuing to think we can have our cake and eat it, in regards to the economy and public health.

London already fears that Nightingale will effectively be a death camp, staffed by young doctors and retired NHS staff with no specific training , tulip PPE and , in the case of the retired are themselves are in the risk group.

Add to that, the ventilator manufacturer talking to BBC news on the radio on Friday saying that no orders have been made from him, why are they going to Dyson to invent something new, rather than help ramp up the production we already have at existing manufacturers, etc. (Penlon have been particularly outspoken on this).

It's pretty much given that we are only testing people on admission to hospital, and that 20% need hospitalisation. If this is accurate, our mortality rate is 1.28% , which isnt so bad .

It's easy for us to be critical of Trump's economy first strategy from over the pond, but I've always had a horrible suspicion since Trump effectively endorsed Boris for PM , that Boris is using the same play book, just a bit more tactfully.

If we are stil allowing flights in from NY to London now, with no testing, quarantine or anything combined with non-key workers being pressured to work and a rhetoric that 'we are starting to ramp up prodcution of PPE and ventilators' NOW ; we are not being looked after and the cracks will show.

We quarantine animals for rabies more strongly than we are people from the epicentre of the US outbreak.

Basically, if none of these people need hospitalisation, I'm calling BS. Please convince me otherwise as I feel like I'm going crackers!!
        It's been planned for a long time imo. The whole thing is just the latest control tactic from the powers that be & one step closer to the new world order.
        If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

I fear for my balance, but if I believed this was a conspiracy or new world order tactic; I'd be fearing for my sanity. That's a bridge too far for me, I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
            I fear for my balance, but if I believed this was a conspiracy or new world order tactic; I'd be fearing for my sanity. That's a bridge too far for me, I'm afraid.
            It's been happening gradually for years. Phasing out cash, constant surveillance through tech, restrictions on speech. And now Gordon Brown has already suggested a 'temporary' global government.

I'm calling it now. This 'virus' will disappear as quickly as it appeared, but the restrictions we have in place to 'protect us' will not be rolled back.

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
              It's been happening gradually for years. Phasing out cash, constant surveillance through tech, restrictions on speech. And now Gordon Brown has already suggested a 'temporary' global government.

I'm calling it now. This 'virus' will disappear as quickly as it appeared, but the restrictions we have in place to 'protect us' will not be rolled back.
              So world Govt wants to lose lots of money in sectors they control and have hundreds of millions unemployed (not serving said world govt)?

Pretty moronic motive.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                So world Govt wants to lose lots of money in sectors they control and have hundreds of millions unemployed (not serving said world govt)?

Pretty moronic motive.
                Ok, so apparently the reason for all the restrictions is to protect the lives of the vulnerable. Yes? But since when did governments & the top 1% care about anything except money and power? They don't give a toss about old people.
                They want to change the world economy & what they're doing now is a classic control tactic. They have a desired outcome & the way to get what they want is to introduce a problem which causes fear. Then they suggest a solution to that problem that gives them their desired outcome. The vast majority of the population are blind sheep who will refuse to see it.
                They must be absolutely p1ssing themselves laughing at everyone scrambling about buying toilet rolls & clapping.

Comment

Ok, so apparently the reason for all the restrictions is to protect the lives of the vulnerable. Yes? But since when did governments & the top 1% care about anything except money and power? They don't give a toss about old people.
                  They want to change the world economy & what they're doing now is a classic control tactic. They have a desired outcome & the way to get what they want is to introduce a problem which causes fear. Then they suggest a solution to that problem that gives them their desired outcome. The vast majority of the population are blind sheep who will refuse to see it.
                  They must be absolutely p1ssing themselves laughing at everyone scrambling about buying toilet rolls & clapping.
                  Not all vulnerable people are old.

And while some maybe old they are very rich royalty who are in control of a government.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You read too much conspiracy theory rubbish.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Are you for real?

Comment

Working...
                      X