• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has coronavirus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You read too much conspiracy theory rubbish.
    It does not make any sense - dumb fookwits just trying to explain fit what’s happening into supposedly clever plan, the really moronic part in this case is that there is no motive here, these fookwits just should be banned on sight

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      It does not make any sense - dumb fookwits just trying to explain fit what’s happening into supposedly clever plan, the really moronic part in this case is that there is no motive here, these fookwits just should be banned on sight
      There is a motive. And if you're calling me names because you don't have an argument for what I've said then frankly that says more about you than it does about me.
      If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Not all vulnerable people are old.
        I didn't say they were.
        If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
          There is a motive. And if you're calling me names because you don't have an argument for what I've said then frankly that says more about you than it does about me.
          Motive to have a laugh about poor sods sitting in houses most people don’t own?

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
            Btw you got dumb ridiculous “theory”, it might have been passable if it was sarcastic but since you trying to make it look serious the only rational thing to do is call you dumb moron

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X