• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top trolling: China offers to help US with Coronavirus.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I know that, but it's a quiet day and I was hoping he'd provide a bit of entertainment
    I know, it's all death, depression and misery. I really should stop watching Eastenders...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Ah yes, the UK method.
      This is also true. We look like we've got almost no cases, but the reality is we are doing almost no testing.

Comment

The Chinese will be dropping like flies.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          The Chinese will be dropping like flies.
          For what its worth, looking at liveleak and all the stuff out there in the public - The continuation of wetmarkets post Sars is outrageous, and they are saying they've banned 'wildmeat' or whatever they call it now. There's also no doubt the figures will probably be massaged.

But I do believe they have it under control, looking at liveleak, WHO feedback and general media out there. But the way they got control is absolutely unacceptable in our society.

I'm not the kind of guy who believes everything he sees , the camera does lie , the first one is genuinely a matter of opinion whether you choose to believe it , but
          They literally put people into a hotel to 'recover' which then collapsed "mysteriously" after bulldozers were seen going down the roads.

These things I don't doubt:

They also welded and barricaded people into their high rise buildings

They mass cremated people to start with.

They shot some people in the early days for panicking and making a run for it.

Local roads out of Wuhan had local residents who were beating people to death for trying to get out of Wuhan, the police are accused of facilitating this, but most likely just turned a blind eye.

Trump is murdering his people. You can talk about the outcomes and recommendations of Event 201, but Trump's just willfully putting the economy over everyone. It's going to be a bloodbath out there; China is probably being co-operative as its going to be associated with this for a long time to come, once the response to the original SARS and the failure to ban bushmeat , is put under scrutiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
            For what its worth, looking at liveleak and all the stuff out there in the public - The continuation of wetmarkets post Sars is outrageous, and they are saying they've banned 'wildmeat' or whatever they call it now. There's also no doubt the figures will probably be massaged.

But I do believe they have it under control, looking at liveleak, WHO feedback and general media out there. But the way they got control is absolutely unacceptable in our society.

I'm not the kind of guy who believes everything he sees , the camera does lie , the first one is genuinely a matter of opinion whether you choose to believe it , but
            They literally put people into a hotel to 'recover' which then collapsed "mysteriously" after bulldozers were seen going down the roads.

These things I don't doubt:

They also welded and barricaded people into their high rise buildings

They mass cremated people to start with.

They shot some people in the early days for panicking and making a run for it.

Local roads out of Wuhan had local residents who were beating people to death for trying to get out of Wuhan, the police are accused of facilitating this, but most likely just turned a blind eye.

Trump is murdering his people. You can talk about the outcomes and recommendations of Event 201, but Trump's just willfully putting the economy over everyone. It's going to be a bloodbath out there; China is probably being co-operative as its going to be associated with this for a long time to come, once the response to the original SARS and the failure to ban bushmeat , is put under scrutiny.
            References for the curious?
            ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
            Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
              References for the curious?
              Firstly, this one is bonafide real, and very interesting but VERY scary . About Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019

I'm not going to post links to liveleak because its a very dark place at times, but also a great source of information if you can filter.

That said, safe searches for videos / images of Wuhan Market:

武汉华南海鲜批发市场

Welding videos in safe spaces are on youtube etc:

Coronavirus: Welding Doors Shut | CBC.ca

YouTube

some tabloids ran it over here.

Judge for yourself though, I dont want to be spreading misinformation - but I'm fairly confident of the welding stuff cos it was all over liveleak back in early January and a lot of it looked very amateur.
              Last edited by Scoobos; 27 March 2020, 13:55.

Comment

I am Chinese and my parents are still in China. The number is definitely more accurate than UK's. My parents told me the local council staff knocked everyone's door during lockdown, to check their temprature and do test. One of the reason the Chinese number is relatively low is because they don't add anyone who don't have symptom. But still they test more people than UK does.

Also people generally are more cooperative in China during this sort of thing, let's just say cause they don't have other choice. My parents stayed home for 45 days, and grocery was delivered by local council to everyone's door. Even recently they can go out, they still need to wear mask or they get refused to be served or get on public transport, also temperature checking is everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by aaaajin View Post
                  I am Chinese and my parents are still in China. The number is definitely more accurate than UK's. My parents told me the local council staff knocked everyone's door during lockdown, to check their temprature and do test. One of the reason the Chinese number is relatively low is because they don't add anyone who don't have symptom. But still they test more people than UK does.

Also people generally are more cooperative in China during this sort of thing, let's just say cause they don't have other choice. My parents stayed home for 45 days, and grocery was delivered by local council to everyone's door. Even recently they can go out, they still need to wear mask or they get refused to be served or get on public transport, also temperature checking is everywhere.

Who owns this roaster?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Who owns this roaster?
                    It's real.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I stopped at "The number is definitely more accurate than UK's".

Comment

Working...
                      X