• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No more parties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more parties

Manchester householder hit with injunction after partying amid coronavirus outbreak | Granada - ITV News
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Ought to be hit with a brick not an injunction.

My other half is having to do welfare runs with food to kids that aren't turning up to her nurture unit and shes horrified people are carrying on as normal sitting in each others gardens with kids playing as if nothing is going on. Hardly surprising bearing in mind the type of people we are talking about though.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The tenant, who cannot be identified for legal reasons
      Why is it that weapons-grade bell-ends like this can have immunity from being identified, but someone accused (but not yet convicted) of a serious offence can't?

I'm adding this to my List Of Things Which Will Be Different When I Become Dictator.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Why is it that weapons-grade bell-ends like this can have immunity from being identified, but someone accused (but not yet convicted) of a serious offence can't?

I'm adding this to my List Of Things Which Will Be Different When I Become Dictator.
        It's to protect the vulnerable people who are unfortunately related to them.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Am I still popping over tomorrow with the trolley of vodka like we planned?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Do you mind stopping off at mine on the way? I'm running low. I can promise no physical contact. Although even if there wasn't a virus crisis I probably wouldn't want to go near you...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              It's to protect the vulnerable people who are unfortunately related to them.
              They're only vulnerable BECAUSE they are related to them.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Yes please, just drop it off at the door, ta muchly

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Ought to be hit with a brick not an injunction.

My other half is having to do welfare runs with food to kids that aren't turning up to her nurture unit and shes horrified people are carrying on as normal sitting in each others gardens with kids playing as if nothing is going on. Hardly surprising bearing in mind the type of people we are talking about though.

Maybe its Darwin at work? Or God wants to improve the congregation?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Most people seem to be acting sensibly round here, staying well apart from others, observing the queuing rules at shops. Not going out much as very quiet. Seen a few younger people in groups but they could be flat sharers for all I know.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X