• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sweden not locked down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweden not locked down

As the rest of Europe lives under lockdown, Sweden keeps calm and carries on

As the rest of Europe lives under lockdown, Sweden keeps calm and carries on | World news | The Guardian

Remains to be seen if it works for them.

maybe purple worzel should go there

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Sweden keeps calm and carries on
      Same with Brazil.

“The Brazilian needs to be studied. He doesn’t catch anything. You see a guy jumping into sewage, diving in, right? Nothing happens to him. I think a lot of people were already infected in Brazil, weeks or months ago, and they already have the antibodies that help it not proliferate,” Bolsonaro said. “I’m hopeful that’s really a reality.”
      Brazil’s Bolsonaro makes life-or-death coronavirus gamble

Comment

Something tells me Bolsonaro's approach is a bit less scientific? Maybe?

Comment

Remains to be seen if it works for them.
          If they run out of ventilators, their government will have alot to answer for.

Comment

I believe it is the science of ****wits with a side order of orange snot goblin thrown in
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenshaw View Post
              I bet Trump wishes he could do this.

Cummings was pushing this approach too.
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                If they run out of ventilators, their government will have alot to answer for.
                shortage of ventilators is a red herring. 86% of people who are put on ventilators die .

Comment

It’s 100% based on behavioural study of morons and how to manipulate them to ones advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    shortage of ventilators is a red herring. 86% of people who are put on ventilators die .
                    Not in Germany it seems...

Comment

Working...
                    X