• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM: real tough measures

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I'm going to file that under bulltulip.
    I think the government have done very well during this crisis, however, not participating in the EU scheme was either a giant cock-up or killing people for ideology - neither attractive traits.
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
      I think the government have done very well during this crisis, however, not participating in the EU scheme was either a giant cock-up or killing people for ideology - neither attractive traits.
      The government could not organise a pi$$up in a brewery.

Coronavirus: UK ‘wasting time’ on NHS protective gear orders - BBC News

UK clothes makers say the government has wasted time in ordering personal protective equipment for NHS staff.

Fashion and textile firms believe they could have begun making gowns and masks for front-line workers 10 days ago.

"The government is dragging its heels and it is really, really frustrating," said Kate Hills from Make it British, a trade group.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Is it true the PM will personally lick all the envelopes for the letters?

Comment

Boris finally writes to his own children....

Comment

Working...
          X