• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cough Cough update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cough Cough update

If you cough over the police they now taser you!

Man claimed he had coronavirus as he coughed on police in Haringey | Enfield Independent
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Just fart on them. That's what I'd do.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Every so often you read something which makes you want to be on the side of the virus
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

if he had been waving a knife this wouldn't have been news.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

We had one not too far from us that's just got 12 months for spitting at a police officer and claiming he had the virus.

Mind you, this one was a bit more amusing...

Originally posted by Nottinghamshire Police Twitter Feed
          East Bassetlaw Safer Neighbourhood Team were out on patrol today in the Retford area, enforcing the Covid-19 regulations; when a Blue Ford Mondeo caught their attention.
          On sighting the Police, the driver abandoned the car on Eagle Place, Retford and made off onto Grove Street.
          He was clearly wanting to use his one exercise a day and hot footed it from the Police. Having lost his slippers on the canal tow path his feet managed to find the only pile of dog poo in sight. He did not account for the Police Officer also wanting to get his daily exercise.
          He was detained having thrown the car keys into a garden. The vehicle has now been recovered and the male has been dealt with for driving with no valid driving licence, no insurance and no tax.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Should get 12 months for spitting at a police officer or any emergency worker full stop. Claiming he had covid should just double it.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Should get double tapped for spitting at a police officer or any emergency worker full stop. Claiming he had covid should just double it.
              ftfy

Comment

I'm really really hoping we see a London Riots-esque response to crime like this. Swift justice with harsh punishments - prison as a starting point.

Comment

Coronavirus: Man delivering Amazon products filmed 'spitting on packages' | indy100

I wonder why the "evidence" was deleted...

Comment

It is legally assault in the current situation I read. Also, WTF are you thinking to do this. You deserve to get a good kicking.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X