• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Goodbye to contracting...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye to contracting...

I am shortly to finish what will be, I think, my last ever contract role. (Been offered a perm role fairly close to home). What a really strange feeling. Do I have to leave the forum?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I am shortly to finish what will be, I think, my last ever contract role. (Been offered a perm role fairly close to home). What a really strange feeling. Do I have to leave the forum?
    You have to attend a leaving party. And you know what happens at these sort of events.

Comment

No, there are a few permies on here now, it will however make the xmas party a bit more tricky if you are working with them full time now
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Please return your radiator key on the way out

Comment

No, you're welcome to hang around. There's many on here who haven't been genuine contractors for years (if ever). At least you've got experience.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Am starting to feel like something of an endangered species.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I haven't.

(Although I'm expecting to be furloughed this week...)
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                You have to attend a leaving party. And you know what happens at these sort of events.
                I'd love to - obvs - what a shame the country is under lockdown. Ah shucks.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Congrats on the new role. Good to have something in these troubling times.

Comment

I am shortly to finish what will be, I think, my last ever contract role. (Been offered a perm role fairly close to home).
                    Babysitting?

Comment

Working...
                    X