• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strictly no stockpiling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strictly no stockpiling

“ Meanwhile, people should only leave their home to go shopping once a week to buy the essentials as part of the restrictions imposed to combat Covid-19, the transport secretary, Grant Shapps, said on the early broadcast round this morning.”

UK coronavirus live: ONS figures show more deaths related to Covid-19 in England and Wales than previously reported | Politics | The Guardian

miserable russian.
    got nothing better to do than constantly spread doom and gloom.
    typical.

Comment

aTW's secretly paid to do it by Putin. What else explains the fact that he criticises Putin yet has still not been hit by a nerve agent?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I was told our local Tesco only lets you use small trolleys now. If you have a family you can't do a weekly shop in one go due to this and other restrictions... you have to go out every couple of days for 'essentials'
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          miserable russian.
          typical.
          If they don't have something to complain about, they're not happy. Bit like Brits who can't discuss the weather.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

“ Grant Shapps, the transport secretary, received a slapdown for saying people should only be shopping once a week - when that is not the official guidance. The spokesman said the clear advice was given in the advice on coronavirus released by the government last week.”

Comment

Actual ONS figures. Has a new section for CV19 deaths.
              Not so grim

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                Actual ONS figures. Has a new section for CV19 deaths.
                Not so grim
                2020: up to week ending 20 March 2020

Deaths really picked up since then

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  miserable russian.
                  typical.
                  griped BR14.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    If they don't have something to complain about, they're not happy. Bit like Brits who can't discuss the weather.
                    This fecking weather! I swear it knows we’re self-isolating

Comment

Working...
                    X