• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greetings (at 4 Meters Distance Obviously)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Does the forum tag search function only return the last 500 results, or did you forget to tag the first 36 posts?
    The former. Something should be done!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      The former. Something should be done!
      Dont talk about Nat like that
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        How's you?
        I'm miserable. I'm making my family miserable. I can't stand anyone on this god forsaken forum. All these social media posts of people doing exciting things piss me off. It's grey and chucking it own outside.

So as you can see everything is just perfect and ey's 'appy as pig in't muck. Living the good life thank you

I can see your charm and bohemie are still well intact
        Why change when you are on to a good thing hey Keeps the mods busy which I am sure they appreciate.

You gonna be here for a bit now or just a pop on, learn to do a search and bugger off again?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          I'm miserable. I'm making my family miserable. I can't stand anyone on this god forsaken forum. All these social media posts of people doing exciting things piss me off. It's grey and chucking it own outside.

So as you can see everything is just perfect and ey's 'appy as pig in't muck. Living the good life thank you

Why change when you are on to a good thing hey Keeps the mods busy which I am sure they appreciate.

You gonna be here for a bit now or just a pop on, learn to do a search and bugger off again?
          Sounds absolutely peachy at your place Lad

Gonna stick around for a bit.

A quick scout around the site has clearly evidenced that my work here is not done.
          Neglect seems to have made things worse, a lot of newbs about like babes in the wood, coming across IR35 for the first time

It's a dirty job, poorly paid and no PPE provided.
          That having been said it's good for the soul.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            CFL, good to hear from you!

How's tricks?
            All was grand, hanging out in SEA like yourself, then all hell broke loose. Managed to be an early adopter of Corvid 19, spend a few weeks in Bumrungrad in ICU isolation under armed guard. Happy to do a photo essay of that ordeal to compliment your underwater pictures.

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Morning CFL, are you still keeping the German car industry afloat?
            Um yeah I guess. Went from a healthy 8 figure turnover to my entire order book being closed with Melbourne F1, Hanoi F1, DTM & the 24 hour Ring being closed. Now at my Fleet home hiding from Commerzbank & Deutsche Bank. I might be lucky and get to keep a home. In any case am simply happy to be alive after the Bumrungrad ordeal.

On a positive note I have lent the cars to emergency responders in Franconia, which is going to baffle a few locals when their Artzlicher Notdienst shows up in an AMG.

In other news it appears my advice to Accenture 15 years ago that the N3 nework was a bag of tulipe has finally been heeded so got boomed. As it is the NHS I am doing it pro bono.
            Last edited by clearedforlanding; 2 April 2020, 11:06.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
              All was grand, hanging out in SEA like yourself, then all hell broke loose. Managed to be an early adopter of Corvid 19, spend a few weeks in Bumrungrad in ICU isolation under armed guard. Happy to do a photo essay of that ordeal to compliment your underwater pictures.

Um yeah I guess. Went from a healthy 8 figure turnover to my entire order book being closed with Melbourne F1, Hanoi F1, DTM & the 24 hour Ring being closed. Now at my Fleet home hiding from Commerzbank & Deutsche Bank. I might be lucky and get to keep a home. In any case am simply happy to be alive after the Bumrungrad ordeal.

On a positive note I have lent the cars to emergency responders in Franconia, which is going to baffle a few locals when their Artzlicher Notdienst shows up in an AMG.

In other news it appears my advice to Accenture 15 years ago that the N3 nework was a bag of tulipe has finally been heeded so got boomed. As it is the NHS I am doing it pro bono.
              Hey Dude,

Glad to hear you are alive and kicking after what sounds like a terrible ordeal.

To be honest, glad I spent more time in SA when I did, the Mrs and I love it there, as well as Indonesia we went back to the Philippines, hanging out with our mate who used to organise the old Energy raves.
              Hence to say a lot of fun, hanging out at his families restautants and generally causing drunken mayhem.

Since then I have had to batten down the hatches, no persistent work for a while as previously explained, my Mrs potential contracts also having crumbled into dust.

I was doing some interesting freelance for some guys/lobbyists working towards CBD regulation, however once their conferences started to be cancelled I was out on my ear.

Still, we have low outgoings and our health is intact, won't lose anything, but have to be careful with the war chest that is left.

Glad you currently have a little bit of work to keep your head above water.......
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
              X