• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Transport

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Yes it does - bank who issued the card says yeah or nay, they got name/address.
    Not in the same systems

It’s all tokenised these days anyhoo

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

My lifestyle isn’t sitting at home you idiot, and now other idiots make sacrifices made by most of this country devalued - and costing lifes too.

This moronic lack of planning is crazy - from start that problem should have been addressed: use CCTV everywhere to track reg numbers too, nothing is bloody prepared in this country - this sill cost thousands of lives and hundreds of billions of pounds
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        Not in the same systems
        Change fooking system then as part of prep for pandemic, ok?

Much cheaper than shutdown whole economy for God knows how long because a large enough portion of idiots will still be getting out and about thus prolonging the pain for everybody, and causing death by their behavior.

Do whatever it takes, that's the Official Govt policy which I approved, if only Govt actually did that it should do, the fookers.

If this tulip continues in June then there won't be many businesses left to offer jobs, nevermind juicy contracts.

Comment

Is there literally spittle spraying all over your screen as you type?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Is there literally spittle spraying all over your screen as you type?
            Not yet, but I am pretty pissed that with all the taxes I pay Govt can’t even basis right, unlike Germany - anybody who pays taxes there ought to feel proud and confident

Comment

Not yet, but I am pretty pissed that with all the taxes I pay Govt can’t even basis right, unlike Germany - anybody who pays taxes there ought to feel proud and confident
              You don't pay enough tax...

(Ok you do as you pay more than you have costed so far considering you are a highly educated immigrant. )
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                You don't pay enough tax...
                (Ok you do as you pay far more than you have costed so far considering you are a very witty, handsome and highly educated immigrant. )
                FTFY

Comment

I think every time someone says "stay at home" they should have to chuck a £1 in my begging bucket to pay my mortgage - you know - put your money where your mouth is...

Comment

Change fooking system then as part of prep for pandemic, ok?

Much cheaper than shutdown whole economy for God knows how long because a large enough portion of idiots will still be getting out and about thus prolonging the pain for everybody, and causing death by their behavior.

Do whatever it takes, that's the Official Govt policy which I approved, if only Govt actually did that it should do, the fookers.

If this tulip continues in June then there won't be many businesses left to offer jobs, nevermind juicy contracts.
                    Actually isn't the whole point of socially distancing etc is to prolong the pain and flatten the curve. We could have all this over and done with in a few weeks taking the other option. The current strategy is going to see rolling restrictions for well over a year it seems.

Not suggesting we should take the other option like...

Comment

My Maserati filters the air - anyone know if this includes virus???

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
                      X