• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coronovirus - Do You Think Your Government is Doing a Good Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    ah FFS! not another one! - gheez.
    No, come on, let them have their fun. It's been a couple of posts since we had a good conspiracy theory
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      No, come on, let them have their fun. It's been a couple of posts since we had a good conspiracy theory
      No real conspiracy theory from me, I'm sick of the back teeth with them .

However, I am allowed to question the approach to the situation and the lies which seem to flow effortlessly from our current incumbents.

Michael Gove talking about lack of chemical regents for the test kits, just last night, had absolutely no credibility.

In fact this was discussed just last night on Pestons (ITV) Twitter feed:-

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/12...974750720?s=20
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Anyone who voted for this government shouldn't have a right to complain - you were warned before the last election that this Tory party were incompetent and only in it for themselves and their donors. They are a puppet government, fronted by Boris, but driven by Cummings - why are you surprised by any actions they are taking?

So, if all those who voted Tory at the last GE can STFU, let's see what is left to be said

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          No real conspiracy theory from me, I'm sick of the back teeth with them .

However, I am allowed to question the approach to the situation and the lies which seem to flow effortlessly from our current incumbents.

Michael Gove talking about lack of chemical regents for the test kits, just last night, had absolutely no credibility.

In fact this was discussed just last night on Pestons (ITV) Twitter feed:-

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/12...974750720?s=20
          As per my last post ... we knew they were full of lies before the last GE. If you voted for them at that GE, then why are you so upset now by their lies. If you didn't vote for them, carry on as you were

Problem is, many on here did vote for them and are now whinging ... well chaps, you got what you voted for

Comment

As per my last post ... we knew they were full of lies before the last GE. If you voted for them at that GE, then why are you so upset now by their lies. If you didn't vote for them, carry on as you were

Problem is, many on here did vote for them and are now whinging ... well chaps, you got what you voted for
            Name names.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Anyone who voted for this government shouldn't have a right to complain - you were warned before the last election that this Tory party were incompetent and only in it for themselves and their donors. They are a puppet government, fronted by Boris, but driven by Cummings - why are you surprised by any actions they are taking?

So, if all those who voted Tory at the last GE can STFU, let's see what is left to be said
              Nobody has the right to complain. That is democracy. They won. Get over it.

Comment

Errmm, not me.

I actually voted for my local Labour MP, unfortunately that then meant an indirect vote for Comrade Corbyn.

I did this on the basis that my local MP actually lives in and cares about the area and does an excellent job.
                She won by an absolute landslide, in any case, which was a testiment to just that.

It was a little difficult as I don't have any love for the Labour leadership, but she is a credit to our area, so I had to get over that.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I didn't vote Tory but I'm not convinced Corbyn et al would have handled this crisis any better.
                  Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                    I didn't vote Tory but I'm not convinced Corbyn et al would have handled this crisis any better.
                    Too true, unfortunately.

Labour may have not have pursued the herd immunity approach, but I'm sure there would have been other failures along the line.

Khan's policy of shutting part of the underground due to falling TFL revenue is one current example.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                      Nor did I but I AM 100% convinced Corbyn would have cocked this up quite spectacularly.
                      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
                      X