• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coronovirus - Do You Think Your Government is Doing a Good Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Are they lying, or do they just not know the answer?

If they say "we have no idea, sorry", people will panic. The government have a duty of care to not cause a panic. As such, the waffle is a kind of answer that pacifies enough, without telling the great unwashed that those in charge are winging it.

I'm not defending them. But, sometimes we have to accept the reality of the situation.
    Or as MrMarkyMark seems to prefer "running round wringing his hands like a ******** fairy!". The truth is there isn't an answer at the moment - live with it!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Or as MrMarkyMark seems to prefer "running round wringing his hands like a ******** fairy!". The truth is there isn't an answer at the moment - live with it!
      The question was quite straightforward, as per the title of the post?

Or do you have trouble reading you total twat

Morning
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        The question was quite straightforward, as per the title of the post?

Or do you have trouble reading you total twat

Morning
        The answer is straightforward - there isn't one. Live with it, you illiterate twunt.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

The answer is straightforward - there isn't one. Live with it, you illiterate twunt.
          But.......I made so much effort to make the question so very simple, you're the only failure thus far, maybe your carer may be able to assist you?

Ah, that reminds me, off out later... Do you need any necessities bought around?
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            But.......I made so much effort to make the question so very simple, you're the only failure thus far, maybe your carer may be able to assist you?

Ah, that reminds me, off out later... Do you need any necessities bought around?
            I was discussing the number of tests.

With regards to your original question of "Do you think your government is doing a good job?" my answer is "Yes, I do!".

Comment

I was discussing the number of tests.

With regards to your original question of "Do you think your government is doing a good job?" my answer is "Yes, I do!".
              I reckon Boris will cruise the next election. Even before the current crisis he was a shoe-in.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I reckon Boris will cruise the next election. Even before the current crisis he was a shoe-in.
                Given the competition or lack there of, I feel you may be correct.

Comment

You're German?
                  Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                    You're German?

Comment

Given the competition or lack there of, I feel you may be correct.
                      Until MF puts £10k on a victory - then they will be doomed.....

Comment

Working...
                      X