• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not Made in China

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Made in China

I swear as God is my witness; I will go out of my way to NEVER buy anything made in China ever again.

Who’s with me?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Idiot
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      I swear as God is my witness; I will go out of my way to NEVER buy anything made in China ever again.

Of course you will, you prat.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Idiot

I think it was British humour.

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
        Sent from my iPhone
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          I think it was British humour.
          It made me laugh.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Maybe PG is Richard Tice: Brexiteer says he would rather not rely on Chinese ventilators during coronavirus outbreak | Latest Brexit news and top stories | The New European or at least a Tory Tory MP calls for ‘Cold War’ style response to China over coronavirus | Latest Brexit news and top stories | The New European
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

To be honest, after 'this' I'm not sure all of our stuff will be made exclusively in China anymore. They could be set to lose 50% of their manufacturing orders.
              I don't think it'll apply to China either, splitting all manufacturing across geographies could be the next thing.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                To be honest, after 'this' I'm not sure all of our stuff will be made exclusively in China anymore. They could be set to lose 50% of their manufacturing orders.
                I don't think it'll apply to China either, splitting all manufacturing across geographies could be the next thing.
                The old cycle of outsourcing - insourcing - outsourcing but on a bigger scale

Comment

We just need a new novel corona virus to emerge from India and then all outsourcing to India will end.
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                    All of your stuff isn't currently made exclusively in China.

Comment

Working...
                    X