• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some hero’s don’t wear capes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    I’ve been designated a key worker

No more Queuing at Asda for wine and gin - front of the queue
    Mr policeman - let me pass (arrest these plebs)
    Children go to school
    Taxi driver - take me for free

Any other key workers here ? What other benefits am I missing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    I have a part time job Timpson's I suppose that makes me a Key worker
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Just thought about that. Does Lidl have trolley pushers as they use coin in the slot trolleys?
      They still need moving from the carpark to the front of the store...

Comment

Key worker...

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

Any other key workers here ? What other benefits am I missing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          I am a Key Worker. Unlike you though, I don't feel that entitles me to become a queue jumper. Probably just a generational thing as I don't act like I am a selfish needy entitled bastard either.

HTH BIDI

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            I am a Key Worker. Unlike you though, I don't feel that entitles me to become a queue jumper. Probably just a generational thing as I don't act like I am a selfish needy entitled bastard either.

HTH BIDI

Queue discipline must be critical for a NAAFI server during a public health emergency.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

HTH BIDI

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                With hard work, he could achieve the glory of shelf-stacker.

He will probably need training on stacking the beans right, are you going to mentor him?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  He will probably need training on stacking the beans right, are you going to mentor him?
                  That would make Bean sad and cross.

Comment

Ministry of Defence calls up 3,000 reservists in response to coronavirus crisis - ITV News
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Yep, they will be moving and storing dead bodies.
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X